Sahara Naturals® Black Cumin Seed Oil is cold-pressed from 100% organic Nigella Sativa, and is bottled in its pure, undiluted form for maximum health benefits. Use it on hair, skin and nails straight from the bottle!
Black seed oil is high in antioxidants and may have several benefits for health. These include the treatment of asthma and various skin conditions, lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels, aiding in weight loss, and protecting brain health.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY REVITALIZED SKIN: Used topically, black cumin seed oil is effective for humans and pets, providing healthy, glowing skin and relieving dry, itchy skin conditions. Black seed oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. Aids in healing psoriasis, dry skin, and reducing inflammation and swelling. Relieves symptoms of eczema and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Can be used in massage.
- STRENGTHENS & CONDITIONS HAIR & NAILS: Stimulates hair growth. Nourishes and strengthens hair and nails.
- REDUCES BLOOD PRESSURE: Taking black cumin seed extract for two months has been shown to reduce high blood pressure in people whose blood pressure is mildly elevated.
- REDUCES CHOLESTEROL: Taking black seed oil has been shown to reduce high cholesterol. It’s high in healthy fatty acids that can help you maintain healthier cholesterol levels. Examples of these fatty acids include linoleic acids and oleic acid. The levels of the oils can vary depending on where the black seeds are grown. People may also see results when consuming the crushed seeds.
- IMPROVES RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS SYMPTOMS: Taking oral black seed oil may help to reduce inflammatory rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
- DECREASES ASTHMA SYMPTOMS: The anti-inflammatory effects of black seed oil may extend to improving asthma symptoms. Its effect in reducing inflammation in the airways may also help with bronchitis symptoms.
A standard dosage of black seed oil is 1 to 2 teaspoons per day with food. You can wash it down with water or mix it with honey.
Apply to skin, hair, scalp, and nails to moisturize, soften and protect. For best results, use within 6 months of opening.
Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin Seed) Oil