Sage leaves (Salvia Officinalis) are traditionally used for Cleanse, Purification, and get rid of the negative. This plant is evergreen with bluish-purple flowers and grayish-green leaves whose flavor has been used for 2,000 years in culinary recipes. Listed by the Council of Europe as a natural source of food flavoring, it also has many medicinal properties.
Health benefits of Sage:
Indigestion, lack of appetite, oral inflammation, perspiration, rhinitis, and sore throat are all ailments for which Sage has an application. The German Commission E approved internal use for stomach problems and excessive perspiration as well as for external use in conditions of inflamed mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
This Sage is wild-crafted and cut & sifted.
- Black Sage has a beautiful natural scent when burned. You can use the sage for aromatherapy before meditation.
- The scent from the burning sage will cleanse negative energies and you Will Feel a spiritual connection within your body.
- The smoke from the sage changes the ionic composition of the air. This will soothe your stress and improve your mental focus
- Light a charcoal disk and sprinkle the sage leaves over the lit charcoal.
- Let it burn for a few seconds before lightly blowing the flame out.
- Waft the smoke around your home to clear surrounding energies and invite Peace and Positivity into the space in which you are burning the sage.
- To lengthen burn time, blow on the embers.
Your purchase includes (1) bag of crushed black sage leaves