Sahara Naturals®100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil offers multiple uses and is great for Aromatherapy and Relaxation. It is ideal for clarity of mind, relaxation, and clear breathing.
What sets Sahara Naturals® Essential Oils apart is their unparalleled purity and concentration. Our oils are 100% Natural, with no adulterants or dilution. Our oils provide the maximum benefit possible and are uncompromising.
- Sahara Naturals® 100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil is great aromatherapy.It creates a refreshing environment and boosting mental focus.
- Aids Relaxation: Eucalyptus oil promotes the feeling of relaxation and calmness; It can be used in any diffuser!
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil helps with cough and congestion;
- Soothes skin redness, irritations, aching body and inflammation in joints.
- It is also beneficial for respiratory and common cold problems.
- Use in blended massage oils or dilute in your bath. Common in many household uses.
For external use only. Other than Aromatherapy, If you choose to use Sahara Naturals® Eucalyptus essential oil topically, we recommend that you dilute it with a carrier oil like Sweet Almond Oil or Jojoba Oil.
- EUCALYPTUS OIL FOR HAIR CARE: Eucalyptus is also beneficial for your hair care needs. Combine it with your favorite hair oil and massage it well on your head for good results. It is excellent essential oil for your daily hair care routine that makes your hair look silky and shiny.
- DILUTE IT WITH CARRIER OIL FOR BEST RESULTS: Our Eucalyptus Oil is an essential oil that is highly beneficial for your skin care, hair care & aromatherapy practices. Mix it with carrier oil of your choice and apply on your skin, hair and body.
100% Pure Eucalyptus (Corymbia Citriodora) Essential Oil
- Contains (1) 1 oz. bottle of 100% pure, concentrated Eucalyptus Essential Oil; eye dropper included.
- Sahara Naturals fosters sustainable partnerships with artisan distillers around the world to bring you tested, safe oils, bottled in the USA
- 100% pure and chemical-free; NEVER uses derivatives, diluents, synthetics or pesticides.