Our Sahara Naturals® Grapefruit Calendula soap offers an amazing combination of Grapefruit Peel and Calendula Flowers. Created with the finest quality, organic ingredients our Sahara Naturals® Grapefruit Calendula soap will cleanse your skin of impurities while infusing it with luscious ingredients that will leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated. This soap has a great refreshing pink grapefruit scent, perfect for use when taking a bath or shower during any season.
HOW TO USE - Use this soap bar as needed to cleanse your skin in the shower or bath. Recommended for daily use. If used daily, this bar will last approximately two weeks.
SUNFLOWER OIL: Rich in vitamins E, A, C, and D, making it effective in the treatment of acne. The sunflower seed oil contains vitamins and fatty acids that act as antioxidants to regenerate new skin cells and help your skin rid itself of acne-causing bacteria.
COCONUT OIL: Helps soothe skin thus aiding in reducing inflammation. Keeps skin moisturized and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial antifungal, antibacterial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria. Assists in reducing wrinkles while protecting skin against sun damage
SAFFLOWER OIL: Safflower oil prevents dryness and roughness and removes dirt and oil. Its content makes safflower oil a key treatment for issues including eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Its hydrating properties lend skin a healthy glow, promote elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
PALM OIL: Among the most beneficial skincare ingredients contained within palm oil is beta carotene. Beta carotene is a powerful antioxidant that kills off the free radicals that can lead to premature aging by destroying your body cells, including those of your skin. Palm oil is also a natural source of vitamins A, C, and E, which also have antioxidant properties.
GLYCERIN: Our soap contains 10% glycerin, created during the saponification process (the chemical process that turns the fats/oils into soap). Glycerin is a natural moisturizer and humectant which can help keep your skin moist and properly hydrated. Glycerin is also known for its properties that work to heal dry, rough and irritated .It absorbs water from air reducing dry and dull patches on your skin. Your skin gets soft, supple and hydrated immediately on application.
- Contains No Parabens, Chemical Surfactants, or Synthetic Fragrances - Sahara Naturals® Soap is made with100% organic base of coconut oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, and palm oil and has no synthetic fragrances, dyes, or preservatives. Our soap is purely is scented with essential oils only and colored with organic herbs and plant extracts for a truly natural experience.
- Naturally Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties - Several ingredients of this soap have been shown to be naturally antibacterial and antifungal.
- Made in the USA in a USDA Certified Organic Facility
- 85% Organic - Many soaps on the market claim to be organic, but technically speaking, are not. The nature of the soap-making process does chemically alter some of the ingredients, making it inconsistent to call the final product "Organic". Sahara Naturals® begins with a minimum of 85% of the ingredients as organic.
- Certified "Cruelty-Free"...NO ANIMAL TESTING
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, aqua, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil*, sodium hydroxide, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) flowers.*Ingredients marked with an asterisk are certified organic
For external use only. Use only as directed. We recommend a patch test prior to use if you are particularly sensitive. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.